Begin your Family's Journey
Acton Academy Southwest audition process is designed to help your family explore learning in the 21st century, then decide if this is the right fit for you.
We are welcoming learners ages 6 through 10 for the 2020-2021 school year. We follow a 'flexible' 11 month calendar schedule. Tuition is $1,100 per month ($12,100 per year) with a one-time $1,100 enrollment fee. Space is limited so we encourage you to apply early.
We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do too.
Let us know you're interested and complete the audition form!
We'll then send information about upcoming events, videos and books that you may find valuable for your family!Audition Form
We invite you to meet with us to share "why Acton" and answer any questions you have.
We'd like to schedule a time to connect with your family. This meeting is aimed to be fun and informal to connect and answer questions you may have.
Invitation to enroll or "Waiting Pool"
Following the Family Meet-Up, depending on availability, Acton Academy Southwest Austin will invite your learner to enroll or include you in our "waiting pool".
Who is Acton Academy Southwest Austin for?
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11-month calendar with 4-7 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning